|The Marketing Director is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. He/she oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the areas of marketing, communications and public relations.
The Marketing Director will:
• Ensure articulation of MAII’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of that image and position throughout the organization, and ensure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
• Be responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications.
• Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate responses to media requests.
|Additional Skills Required:|
|• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
• Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and evaluating personnel.
• Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
• Computer literacy in word processing, database management and page layout.
• Commitment to working with shared leadership and on cross-functional teams.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Chelsea, Massachusetts 02150
| Ongoing Project|
|Click here to Apply|